Please visit our new website
Head Teacher: Mrs Yolande Sayer
Deputy Head Teacher: Miss Sarah Froydenlund
Contact us at:
West Leigh Infant School
Ronald Hill Grove
Leigh on sea
Telephone : 01702 476610
West Leigh Infant School provides creative learning opportunities in a happy, inspiring and safe environment; all are cared for, supported and challenged to maximise their potential.
• West Leigh Infant School aims to provide a safe environment where learning inspires and nurtures creativity.
• We foster positive relationships and celebrate perseverance and commitment to support the development and successes of confident individuals.
• West Leigh Infant School aims to support and develop considerate citizens who are responsive to the needs of others in the school and wider community.
School Adults’ Aims
• Every adult takes full responsibility for creating and maintaining a safe working and learning environment for all school users.
• We aim to create a working environment where contributions are valued, collaboration is encouraged and initiative rewarded.
. We aim to support all staffs’ continuous professional development to enable them to effectively support learning whilst inspiring and nurturing creativity.
Together we aim high, work hard and have fun!
The ethos of West Leigh Infant School is shaped, to a large extent, by its values. These are the values which are particularly important to us:
Love Honesty Respect